Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Avengers Personality



I have heard said that the superhero you love, or identify with the most, can tell a lot about you as a person.  Just watched the Avengers today.  It was great.. a little too much to process in one sitting, the story could have been better handled as a miniseries, but that is not what the big screen is about. 

Anyway....

1.  Thor.... noble, arrogant, archaic.  I have to admit, I love Thor.  It is not even the fact that he is from Viking mythology.  Ah... who am I kidding.  Of course it is.  But he is funny.  He says stuff like, "You people are so petty, and tiny".   That is great. 

2.  Loki... the original trickster.  You can't trust him.  But you want to believe there is some good in him.  But there is not.  He is all bad. 


3.  Captain America.  Justice, Honor, Integrity, Loyalty.   I am married to Captain America.  I am not joking, my husband is Captain America in many ways.  Mostly because he has that heroic, throw himself on a grenade to save others type of mentality.  And his love for God and Country.  And he is displaced in time, I believe, and would fit in better in a different era.  I just had a cake made for him.. this proves it. 

4. Hulk.  The incredibly intelligent scientist who has an untame-able beast waiting to emerge. 



5.  Black Widow.  I like her a lot.  I am nothing like her, but she is cool.  Totally in control of the situation while pretending to be weak and not in control.  Plus her gymnastics were really cool.  

6.  Hawkeye.  Modern day Legolas.  Doesn't mind taking a minor role, unlike the rest of the characters.

7.  Iron Man.  Tony Starks.  Rich, super intelligent, arrogant, playboy, powers all come from his suit.  Personality wise, he is a lot like Batman, but more arrogant and self serving.  However, he was heroic in The Avengers. 





I guess that brings me to who do I identify with the most.  She is not in this movie.

1 comment: